miércoles, 30 de enero de 2008

Finally Free as Energy!!!




Oh, the moment,

When my body

Pure energy became,

And suddenly I was able

To soar on the astral plain.


Oh, the beauty,

And colors

Yet unnamed,

You’ve never seen the cosmos,

So I’ll try, if I can,

To explain.


Oh, magenta mist,

As a galaxy begins,

Golden spheres

In perfect symmetry,

Whole life is blown within.


Spirit vibrating,

Now moving at the speed of light,

I know that much is expected of me,

But schedules are not kept this night.


Imagine a worm hole,

Connected to a world beyond,

And at this speed that I’m traveling,

Very shortly, and I’ll be gone.


I tumble out of the worm hole,

And temporarily fall through space,

And then land in a verdant ocean,

And ask myself, what is this place?


The quest for breath

No longer consumes me,

And my body conforms to no frame,

I can zoom through the smallest of crevasses,

Dodging stars is my favorite new game.


That which I feared,

Was nothing,

This is the way to be,

So fear not your eventual passing,

As you fly into the cosmic sea.

No hay comentarios: